I’m quite obsessed with this dish! Egg may come first in the title, but the veggies STEAL the show! This is an awesome dish to get a lot of your veggies in for the day!
Egg & Veggie Scramble
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 2 slices cooked bacon, nitrate & sugar free, crumbled
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 fresh garlic cloved, minced
- Huge handful of spinach (I use 1/2 bag!)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Salt & pepper
- Hot sauce (my favorite is Crystal)
- 1 Tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- Add oil to skillet on medium high heat.
- Once hot, add onion and pepper. Cook, stirring often to prevent burning.
- When almost done, add garlic.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped bacon.
- Add spinach. Stir often to help it cook down.
- Once spinach is wilted, add in eggs.
- Cook and stir until eggs are to the desired dryness.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Plate food.
- Top with sliced avocado and sprinkle generously with hot sauce.
- Enjoy all the veggies!!