If you miss Ranch dressing since going dairy free, this is a MUST try! Honestly, it’s actually good for ANYONE regardless if you’re eating dairy or not. I make this weekly and use it for dips, dressings on salads and pour it over really anything that I want to taste bom-diggity! My boys think it’s really amazing too!
Most people get freaked out when they see the raw egg in this recipe. Don’t worry. As long as your egg comes from a grocery store, it is fully pasteurized and totally okay for you to eat raw. You won’t get sick. I’ve been eating this recipe for over a year and have never had any ill effects from it! 🙂
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, I use canned, full fat
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Large handful fresh herbs (my favorite is TON of fresh dill)
- Add all of the ingredients to a glass jar (I like to use a wide-mouthed mason jar).
- Using an immersion blender, blend from the bottom of the jar and go up!
- Dressing will keep for 7 days in refrigerator.